As of the end of June, five members of the CTS Executive Committee will have completed their terms of service.
CTS would like to thank the following individuals for their dedicated service and support to the Center and the University during their time as Executive Committee members:
- Laura Bloomberg, recently appointed as dean of the Humphrey School of Public Affairs, has been a member since 2013.
- Margaret Donahoe, executive director of the Minnesota Transportation Alliance, has served since 2009. Donahoe has also served on the Governance and Communications Subcommittee.
- Matt Kramer, vice president for University and Government Relations at the University of Minnesota, has been a member since 2015.
- Kevin McCarthy, director of procurement at C.H. Robinson, has been a member since 2011. McCarthy chaired the Governance and Communications Subcommittee from 2015–2017.
- Mark Phillips, commissioner of the Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation Board, has served since 2011. Phillips chaired the Finance Subcommittee from 2015–2017.
The Executive Committee provides strategic direction to staff and oversees the implementation of CTS programs.